Notice of Funding Availability – CARES ACT Funds

Notice of Funding Availability – CARES ACT Funds Background  Congress provided $5 billion in the CARES Act for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program to states, metropolitan cities, urban counties, and insular areas.  At least 70 percent of every grant must be expended for activities that benefit low- and moderate-income persons by providing housing, a permanent job, a public service, or access to new or significantly improved infrastructure. The remaining 30 percent may be [Learn More]

Public Notice:Town of Cicero Amendment To Annual Action Plan Copy

Public Notice of Plan Year 2021 Annual Action Plan The Town of Cicero, in compliance with Title I of the National Affordable Housing Act of 1990 is drafting its Annual Action Plan for Program Year 2021 for the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) and Emergency Solutions Grant Program (ESG). The plan will serve as a guideline for expenditures of federal funds during Program Year 2021. A draft copy of the plan will be available [Learn More]


NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS TOWN OF CICERO SKATEBOARD PARK IMPROVEMENTS   I. TIME AND PLACE OF OPENING OF BIDS: Sealed Proposals for the improvement described herein will be received at the office of the Town Clerk, Town of Cicero, 4949 West Cermak Road, Cicero, IL 60804, until 11:45 p.m., June 14, 2021, and will be publicly opened and read at that time, in the Town Clerk’s Office meeting room. II. DESCRIPTION OF WORK: Construction of a [Learn More]

Notice of Invitation for Bids: 2021 CDBG ALLEY PAVING

INVITATION TO BID TOWN OF CICERO  NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the President and Board of Trustees of the Town of Cicero, Cook County, Illinois, that sealed bids will be received for the following improvement: 2021 CDBG ALLEY PAVING The proposed improvement consists of the reconstruction of five (5) alley locations, including pavement removal and P.C. concrete alley paving, earth excavation, aggregate base course, sidewalk removal and replacement, driveway pavement removal and replacement, storm sewer [Learn More]

Vehicle Stickers Will Expire at the End of June

Your 2020-2021 Cicero Vehicle Stickers expire at the end of June. Purchase your 2021-2022 vehicle stickers starting April 1! Stickers cost just $50 per vehicle and seniors, military members and veterans, and disabled residents get their first sticker for free. The best thing to do to avoid the long lines and wait times in June and renew your sticker early! Avoid the late fee by purchasing your vehicle sticker before July 1. The office will be [Learn More]

Public Notice of PY2019 CAPER

Town of Cicero Larry Dominick – Town President Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER) Program Year 2019 Community Development Block Grant Program The Town of Cicero invites public review and comment on the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER) for Program Year 2019 (PY19). The CAPER provides a detailed evaluation of the activities carried out by the Town of Cicero Department of Housing, using Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds from the United States Department [Learn More]

Cicero Updates Zoning Code as Part of Development Program

Cicero’s zones are getting an update. Through funding with the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA), the town’s Zoning Code and Zoning Map will undergo a revision as part of a new Unified Development Code (UDC). The UDC will build upon and advance the recommendations outlined in relevant planning efforts, including the 2017 Comprehensive Plan, 2014 Cicero Avenue Corridor Plan, and 2014 Cicero Connections Transit Area Implementation Plan. The UDC is a document that combines traditional zoning [Learn More]

Town Notice Regarding Emergency Heat Assistance Program

Town Notice Regarding Emergency Heat Assistance Program (EHAP) for 2020-2021 (October 1, 2020—March 31, 2021) The Town of Cicero’s Department Housing administers the Emergency Heat Assistance Program (EHAP). Applicant(s) must have No Heat and must be grant eligible to one (1) or two (2) unit owner- occupied properties where the applicant(s) current total household income is considered to be low as defined by the United States Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). For immediate [Learn More]

1 2 3 47