Some of the services the Collector’s Office provides to Cicero residents are:
- 2023/2024 Vehicle Sticker Application Form (English)
- 2023/2024 Vehicle Sticker Application Form (Spanish)
- Click this link to purchase your sticker online
- 2023/2024 Pet Tag Application (English)
- 2023/2024 Pet Tag Application (Spanish)
- 2023/2024 Dog Park Permit Application (English)
- 2023/2024 Dog Park Permit Application (Spanish)
- Please view requirements for pets on the Animal Control web page
- “L” Strip Hang Tag Parking Tags
- Handicapped Reserve Permit Parking Forms
- Programa de Permisos de Estacionamiento RESERVADO para Discapacitados
- Residential Guest Parking Permits (also available in the police department after regular business hours)
To contest a ticket, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, address, a daytime phone number, a copy of the IL plate registration, a statement setting forth the facts that establish your defense. The statement must be signed by the registered owner of the vehicle. Include any copies/pictures of any documents which you believe prove that you are not liable.
Fran Reitz, Town Collector
4949 West Cermak Road
Cicero, IL 60804
(p) 708-656-3600 x 298
Life-long Cicero resident, Collector Fran Reitz, attended Our Lady of Charity grammar school and Morton East high school in Cicero.
She went on to attend Elmhurst College and majored in Business Administration. She spent the summer of ’84 working as an intern with the Town of Cicero as a component of her second major, Urban Studies. Upon college graduation, she was offered a full-time position as a town employee with Cicero.
Fran has been working for the Town of Cicero for 25 years. During her tenure with the Town, she has worked for the Building Department, Blight Department, Assessor’s Office, Personnel Department, Community Planning & Development Department, Town Newsletter Department, Cicero Youth Commission and currently serves as Town Collector since ’04.
- Cicero Senior Commission, Commissioner
- Cicero Youth Commission, Advisor
- Town Board Anti-Gang Committee, Chairman
- CeaseFire and Corazon Community Services, Advocate
- Morton High School PTO, Member
- Morton College Board of Trustees, Chairman
Fran is a proud mother to her three children and a graduate of DePaul University with a Master in Public Services degree.
She is thrilled by the opportunity to continue to serve the Town of Cicero, improving the town and the lives of its citizens. Fran greatly admires the direction that Town President Larry Dominick has led the “New Cicero.” She is proud to serve with him on the Town Board as they work diligently to continue to move forward making great progress and improving the quality of lives for the families and residents of the Town of Cicero