Vehicle Sticker Instructions:
- All vehicles in town must have a current Cicero vehicle sticker affixed.
- Vehicle owners have 30 days from the date of purchase on a new vehicle or the vehicle registration, or from the date on which the owner changed address, or moved into Cicero to purchase a vehicle without incurring a late charge of $50.
- Transfer stickers are $10 when the original sticker and original receipt are submitted to the Collector’s office within 30 days from the date of purchase on a new vehicle. (Otherwise the full fee applies)
- Stickers purchased late are subject to a $50 late fee.
- Credit or Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) are accepted with a surcharge of 1.75%.
- All Cicero parking fines must be paid prior to purchasing stickers.
- The Town of Cicero is not responsible for lost or stolen sticker(s) under any circumstances.
- Affix the new sticker immediately on inside lower passenger side windshield after receiving sticker. Remove ALL expired tags/stickers.