Vehicle Sticker Instructions:
- All vehicles in town must have a current Cicero vehicle sticker affixed.
- Vehicle owners have 30 days from the date of purchase on a new vehicle or the vehicle registration, or from the date on which the owner changed address, or moved into Cicero to purchase a vehicle without incurring a late charge of $50.
- Stickers purchased late are subject to a $50 late fee.
- Credit or Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) are accepted with a surcharge of 1.75%.
- All Cicero parking tickets/citations must be paid prior to purchasing stickers.
- The Town of Cicero is not responsible for lost or stolen sticker(s) under any circumstances.
- Remove all expired tags/stickers from your vehicle windshield. Immediately affix your new vehicle sticker on your lower inside passenger side corner of your windshield.
Vehicle Sticker Fees
Up to 4 vehicles per household.
$50 per vehicle
B up to 8000lbs; Vanity, Personalized, Specialty and RV
C, (8,001lbs to 10,000 lbs)
D through F
H through L
N through Z
2023/2024 Cicero Vehicle Stickers are valid until June 30, 2024
Online Credit Card Payments Now Available For Vehicle Stickers
If purchasing stickers from June 15 through the month of July, allow for longer processing times.