Some of the services the Collector’s Office provides to Cicero residents are:
- 2021/2022 Vehicle Sticker Application Form English
- 2021/2022 Vehicle Sticker Application Form Spanish
- 2021-2022 Pet Tag Application
- 2021-2022 Pet Tag Application (Spanish)
- 2021 Dog Park Permit Application
Please view requirements for pets on the Animal Control web page
- “L” Strip Hang Tag Parking Tags
- Handicapped Reserve Permit Parking Forms 2021
- Residential Guest Parking Permits (also available in the police department after regular business hours)
For assistance to pay any outstanding Cicero Parking Tickets contact Elizabeth Lopez at 708-656-3600 ext 274 or email at ELopez@thetownofcicero.com
To contest a ticket, or to request assistance for an Administrative Parking Ticket Hearing assistance by email:
Fran Reitz, Town Collector
4949 West Cermak Road
Cicero, IL 60804
(p) 708-656-3600 x 298
Life-long Cicero resident, Collector Fran Reitz, attended Our Lady of Charity grammar school and Morton East high school in Cicero.
She went on to attend Elmhurst College and majored in Business Administration. She spent the summer of ’84 working as an intern with the Town of Cicero as a component of her second major, Urban Studies. Upon college graduation, she was offered a full-time position as a town employee with Cicero.
Fran has been working for the Town of Cicero for 25 years. During her tenure with the Town, she has worked for the Building Department, Blight Department, Assessor’s Office, Personnel Department, Community Planning & Development Department, Town Newsletter Department, Cicero Youth Commission and currently serves as Town Collector since ’04.
- Cicero Senior Commission, Commissioner
- Cicero Youth Commission, Advisor
- Town Board Anti-Gang Committee, Chairman
- CeaseFire and Corazon Community Services, Advocate
- Morton High School PTO, Member
- Morton College Board of Trustees, Chairman
Fran is a proud mother to her three children and a graduate of DePaul University with a Master in Public Services degree.
She is thrilled by the opportunity to continue to serve the Town of Cicero, improving the town and the lives of its citizens. Fran greatly admires the direction that Town President Larry Dominick has led the “New Cicero.” She is proud to serve with him on the Town Board as they work diligently to continue to move forward making great progress and improving the quality of lives for the families and residents of the Town of Cicero