Fran Reitz, Town Collector
4949 West Cermak Road
Cicero, IL 60804
(p) 708-656-3600 x 298
Life-long Cicero resident, Collector Fran Reitz, attended Our Lady of Charity grammar school and Morton East high school in Cicero.
She went on to attend Elmhurst College and majored in Business Administration. She spent the summer of ’84 working as an intern with the Town of Cicero as a component of her second major, Urban Studies. Upon college graduation, she was offered a full-time position as a town employee with Cicero.
Fran has been working for the Town of Cicero for 25 years. During her tenure with the Town, she has worked for the Building Department, Blight Department, Assessor’s Office, Personnel Department, Community Planning & Development Department, Town Newsletter Department, Cicero Youth Commission and currently serves as Town Collector since ’04.
- Cicero Senior Commission, Commissioner
- Cicero Youth Commission, Advisor
- Town Board Anti-Gang Committee, Chairman
- CeaseFire and Corazon Community Services, Advocate
- Morton High School PTO, Member
- Morton College Board of Trustees, Chairman
Fran is the proud mother to her three children, ages 15, 12 and 10 and is currently attending graduate school at DePaul University and will graduate in the summer of 2009 with a Masters Degree in Public Services.
She is thrilled by the opportunity to continue to serve the Town of Cicero, improving the town and the lives of its citizens. Fran greatly admires the direction that Town President Larry Dominick has led the “New Cicero”. She is proud to serve with him on the Town Board as they work diligently to continue to move forward making great progress and improving the quality of lives for the families and residents of the Town of Cicero.
Some of the services the Collector’s Office provides to Cicero residents are:
- Cicero Vehicle Stickers 2016-2017
- Pet Tag Application
- El Strip Hang Tag Parking Tags
- Handicapped Parking Program
- Residential Guest Parking Permits
- Town Employee Parking Permits
- Collection and reporting of revenue received to the Town of Cicero
To contest a ticket or for hearing assistance by email: