Town of Cicero
Larry Dominick – Town President
Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Program Year 2019
Community Development Block Grant Program
The Town of Cicero invites public review and comment on the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER) for Program Year 2019 (PY19). The CAPER provides a detailed evaluation of the activities carried out by the Town of Cicero Department of Housing, using Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) during the funding period of October 1, 2019, through September 30, 2020.
The public is asked to review and comment on the Town’s CAPER during the review period of March 4, 2021, through March 22, 2021.
Written comments should be sent via email to Jorge M. Rueda, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. A public hearing to accept comments will be held on Monday, March 22, 2021, at 11 AM at The Town of Cicero Department of Housing (1634 S Laramie Avenue, Cicero, IL 60804).
Copies of the CAPER are available at:
- Cicero Town Hall President’s Office – 4949 West Cermak Road,
- Cicero Town Hall Clerk’s Office – 4949 West Cermak Road,
- The Town of Cicero Department of Housing – 1634 S Laramie Avenue,
- The Town of Cicero Public Safety Building – 5410 W 34th St,
- The Cicero Public Library – 5225 West Cermak Road, and
- The Town of Cicero’s Website (www.thetownofcicero.com)
For further information, please call (708) 656-8223.