The Town of Cicero’s Department of Housing is pleased to announce the following
NOTICE OF FUNDING AVAILABILITY
and invites applications for eligible activities under the following programs.
1. Community Development Block Grant (PY2022)
2. Community Development Block Grant (Previous year(s) unallocated funds)
3. Community Development Block Grant CARES Act Funds (CDBG-CV unallocated funds)
4. Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) (PY2021 ESG Application and PY2022 ESG Application)
Funding being made available through this NOFA will be from the Federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program, the Federal Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) program, and the Federal Community Development Block Grant CARES Act program (CDBG-CV). More information about these programs can be found on the Housing Department Page.
Eligible CDBG/CDBG-CV* activities include:
- Public Service Activities
- Housing-Related Activities
- Public Facility Improvements
*CV Funds must prevent, prepare for, or respond to the spread of Covid-19.
- Eligible ESG activities include:
- Street Outreach
- Emergency Shelter
- Homelessness Prevention
- Rapid Re-Housing Assistance
All activities must benefit residents within the jurisdiction of the grantee.
Applications are available:
- On the Housing Department page,
- At 1634 S. Laramie (Monday to Thursday 8AM to 8PM),
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for funding will be accepted at 1634 S. Laramie Ave or by email at email@example.com until May 4, 2022 12:00 PM.