Town of Cicero
Cicero Health Department Office Renovations
2250 South 49th Avenue, Cicero, IL 60804
- Time and Place of Opening of Bids: Sealed Proposals for the improvement described herin will be received at the office of the Town Clerk, Town of Cicero, 4949 W. Cermak Road, Cicero, IL 60804, until 10:00 a.m., April 12, 2018, and will be publicly opened and read at that time.
- Description of Work: The project includes the renovations of an existing exam room to a new operatory room and an existing office to an exam room, and all other appurtenant work required to complete the project.
- Owner’s Representative: Construction manager; K.R. Miller Contractors, Inc., 312 N May Street, Suite 100, Chicago, Illinois; Tel: 3-12-432-1070; Fax: 312-0432-1071 – Attn: Craig Hanley.
- Instructions to Bidders:
- Contract Documents can be obtained after 2:00 p.m. on March 15, 2018. Documents will be provided to Prime Bidders only.
- Prime Bidders may obtain an electronic version of all bid documents by requesting a copy via e-mail from the Project Manager for K.R. Miller Contractors, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org – Attn: Craig Hanley.
- The successful Bidder and all of its Subcontractors will be required to comply with all law statutes, regulations, ordinances, rulings or enactments of any Local, State and Federal laws concerning payment of prevailing wages rates and all Federal, State and Local laws requirements concerning equal opportunities including, but not limited to, the Illinois Fair Employment Practices Act and Illinois Prevailing Wage Act.
- A mandatory pre-bid meeting/walk through for all bidders will be held at the Project Site on April 6, 2018 at 10:00 a.m., local time. Prospective prime bidders are required to attend. Construction Manager will provide responses at pre-bid meeting to bidders’ questions received up to two business days prior to the pre-bid meeting.
- All proposals must be accompanied by a Bank Cashier’s Check, Bank Draft, Certified Check, or Bid Bond for not less than five percent (5%) of the total amount of the Bid, or as provided in the applicable sections of the “Standard Specifications.”
- Bidders must be properly licensed under the laws governing their respective trades and be able to obtain insurance and bonds required for the Work. A Performance Bond, separate Labor and Material Payment Bond, and Insurance in a form acceptable to the Owner will be required of the Successful Bidder.
- Rejection of Bids: The Owner reserves the right to reject any or all Proposals, to waive technicalities, and to accept the Proposal deemed to be most favorable to the Owner.
By Order Of:
Town of Cicero
President & Board of Trustees
Maria Punzo-Arias (s)