Frank J. Aguilar, Director
4949 West Cermak Road
Cicero, IL 60804
(p) 708-565-3600 x 214
The Department of Community Affairs & Special Projects is available to:
- Assist Cicero residents with application process in reference to specific departments, which also consists of translation and explanation into Spanish to non-English speaking residents.
- Assist Director of Special Events with corporate sponsorship, events that involve the Latino community.
- Assist non-English speaking local Hispanic business owner with procedures to facilitate process of their business license.
- Liaison to Youth organizations in facilitating existing programs with new ones. ( i.e.: Youth Commission, Junior Achievement..)
- Service & development of the Cicero Literacy Program together with steering committee in planning and administration of agenda.
For assistance in any of these areas, please contact Director Frank J. Aguilar at 708-656-3600 x 381.
To find out more about the Junior Achievement program, visit their website at http://www.ja.org/